Pre-K Smart Start Activity Book
Help your child become a reader and writer with Smart Start: Read and Write! Developed by teachers, the colorful activities provide the perfect combination of fun and practice to give your child the foundation needed for academic success.
The grade PreK Smart Start: Read and Write workbook helps your child learn the alphabet and progress to learning letter sounds and writing upper- and lowercase letters.
- Accelerate your child’s reading progress: 20 easy-to-follow weekly lessons build alphabet awareness and develop reading readiness skills.
- Creative and fun lessons: Keep your child entertained while learning.
- Reward stickers: Motivate your child to complete the activities.
- Audio stories: Provide an option to listen to the audio story with your child.
- Alphabet stories: Focus on one or more alphabet characters and include an audio read-aloud option.
- Listen for It! activities: Focus on beginning letter sounds.
- Write It! activities: Provide practice writing and identifying uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Find It! activities: Matching and drawing activity focuses on upper- and lowercase letters.
- Let’s Review! activities: This simple review activity helps you evaluate your child’s understanding of each alphabet letter and beginning sound.
- Naming and writing uppercase and lowercase letters
- Connecting alphabet letters and sound
- Visual discrimination
- Following directions
- Fine motor skills
- Print awareness