Learn To Read Guided Reading Level D-E, Pack # 10
The Learn to Read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students’ attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:
- High-interest topics for beginning readers
- Humorous or surprise endings that children love
- Predictable story lines with repeating text to help early readers develop reading strategies and build confidence
- Illustrations on every page that match the text to support word identification, boost comprehension, and expand vocabulary
- Lovable, humorous, and engaging characters that children will connect with and enjoy reading about
- An overview of the phonics skills, sight words, vocabulary words, literacy concepts, and other learning skills introduced in each book
- Discussion questions to promote vocabulary development, reading comprehension, and connection with text.
- Extension activities to foster a deeper understanding and interest in the material.
The Learn to Read book series was created by a team of veteran teachers and reading experts. Their extensive first-hand experience with teaching children how to read, along with their in-depth knowledge of literacy research and child development, has helped create a highly effective, engaging beginning reading series.
Pack #10: Level D-E 12 assorted titles.