Yes, we're open for business! We're working hard to
serve you while keeping our employees safe. You can call us at (800) 354-9737.
Support students in technical learning with science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM) materials for your classroom. Explore our inventory.
We all know how important science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) are to children's education. Incorporate these concepts with the arts, and you have science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM) — an essential acronym to work in your curriculum. At John R. Green Co., we have a massive inventory of STEM and STEAM instructional materials for teachers to use and support their students.
STEAM and STEM Classroom Supplies
If you're looking at STEM and STEAM materials for classrooms, there are many different options, each of which can help with different learning areas.
Building Sets and Manipulatives
Building sets and manipulatives are great STEAM school supplies for engineering and math activities. We have a wide range of items for your little builders. They can make structures such as bridges, geometric shapes, working gears and even racetracks.Building items include the following:
- Colorful building bricks
- Engineering and architecture build sets with items such as screws, pulleys and wheels
- Gear kits
- Geometry manipulatives for shape-building activities
- Giant building bricks
- Giant Polydron sets
- Magnetic blocks
- Wooden blocks
- Marble racetracks
- Bot mazes
Other construction sets might use more unique items, such as connecting straws, suction cup tubes or snapping cubes.
Coding and Robotics
As technology becomes more significant in our daily lives, learning coding and robotics skills becomes a greater advantage to students and society in general. We have several products to foster an understanding of coding and get students working creatively. They can learn to program a robotic mouse, teach a robot to draw or use card-based programming to send a robot through different activities. We also carry robot kits for building the device itself and competition and challenge mats with different grids, themes and practice areas.
Activity Kits and Books
Our STEAM and STEM classroom supplies include a range of activities to grab young kids' attention. They can get hands-on experience building circuits or conducting classic experiments with these convenient kits. Most have everything you need to get started with fun, engaging activities.Some of our resources include the following:
- Electricity kits: These kits contain all the basic electrical components your students need to create circuits. They can make lights turn on, spin a wheel and activate sounds as they learn about this exciting topic.
- Activity cards: Card packs make it easy to find hands-on activities that use STEAM principles and subjects.
- Activity kits: Whether you want your students to do the classic egg-drop experiment, build balloon cars or learn about hydraulics and catapults, our activity kits provide all the necessary tools in one product.
- Books: We also have a range of books for students to learn about various science subjects. For teachers, we carry STEM books that provide lessons and challenges, great for reinforcing classroom concepts.
Buy STEM and STEAM Instructional Materials for Teachers From John R. Green Co.
At John R. Green Co., we know how important it is to support students in these fields. That's why we provide a wide selection of STEM and STEAM instructional resources for teachers to choose from. Browse our hard-to-find, popular and closeout items to get the best STEM and STEAM classroom supplies for your students.See our STEAM and STEM materials for sale, or reach out to a representative
if you have any questions for us.